Waiheke Nannies offer a great Babysitting service for any night of the week.
All of our babysitters are people currently working in childcare positions such as nannies, early childhood teachers or paediatric nurses. Each babysitter will have significant childcare experience, a NZ police check and be thoroughly reference and background checked.
For repeat bookings you must come back through the agency and may decide to consider our booklet of five or ten bookings, or our annual subscription for unlimited babysitter bookings.
If your children are unused to being cared for through a babysitting service, and you would like to meet your babysitter prior to your booking date, we are happy to arrange a brief initial meeting to get your children acquainted with your nanny.
- The minimum booking time is 3 hours.
- Bookings are available from 6pm although with prior arrangement a babysitter may be able to start earlier.
- Please try and make bookings 24 hours in advance. Short notice bookings will be taken but availability can not be guaranteed and extra costs may be incurred.
- The babysitting fee is $18 per hour to be paid directly to the sitter at the end of the evening (for up to two children, please contact us for rate confirmation if more than two children).
- There is also a booking fee of $23 per booking that is required to hold your booking. For last minute bookings (less than 24 hours notice) the booking fee is $25.
- The agency fee for a booklet of five bookings is $80.
- The agency fee for a booklet of ten bookings is $120.
- Our annual babysitter subscription is $180 for unlimited bookings through our agency.